Monday, October 27, 2008

We recently went on vacation with my family. We had a blast and took tons of pictures. Most are of my family with very few of us I don't like pictures

My brother and one of his children.
She stayed on as long as my sister was with her.
My dad got on and she jumped off!

We are camping and they are playing video games.



My brother, his son and my sister


We rented a trampoline and the kids hated it




My sisters trying to stay on the tube





Jared actually stayed on for a while.




Amazing with my dad driving!







My nephew loves puppy kisses!!






This is another one of my nephews.




He was trying to surf.









2 comments:

Krystel said...

Lol, it sounds like you had a lot of fun. I love the comment "We are camping and they are playing video games." It's so true.

Wow, I haven't heard from you in ages! I only started my blog recently, and now I'm glad I did. I'll be following your blog for sure ;)

Keara Wilson said...

I know it has been so long. I found your blog on Michelles. I just started mine as well and hopefully will get some more things posted. How have you been?