Monday, December 8, 2008

Bad at this

I am so bad at blogging! I never remember to keep it updated. But I have been so busy recently with parties and work and all the other things that come with being an adult that time escapes me and I'm wondering where it all went. I miss the carefree days when you didn't worry about bills or cars or work. I have recently been tossing the idea back and forth about going back to school, I need to continue my education but i'm just not sure what I want to do with my life. I am still wondering what it is I want to become. I have been trying to get Jared to go back to school and get his done first but then I think about me returning and i'm not so sure anymore. I need to get us both motivated and maybe we could attend at the same time and both continue to work and get things done. Right now I just worry about money and if we had to cut down on hours i'm not sure we would survive. We have so many bills and i'm trying my best to pay them off but i'm only working part-time. I need to find a job that is full-time and has benefits and is just a better place to work. But with the economy i'm worried about leaving what I have. I don't know what to do.

On another note, Jared and I have been working towards going to the temple. We are finally so close that we can taste it!!! We will be going through in April and we are so excited that it is finally here. We have been working on it for so long (2 years) and will be so glad when it is finally done and over with. We have loved the classes that we are attending and are learning so much that sometimes it's overwhelming but we love it. I can't believe we will be married for 2 years in January and together for 4.

We are also currently considering a move but we aren't quite sure where we want to be. We are living with my grandparents (in the basement) and it has worked out quite well for us so far. We aren't sure if we should move out and miss the opportunity to keep growing as we are, or if we want to start a new adventure. After all life is about adventure.

2 comments:

Brad and Liz said...

Hey Keara, this is Liz, I found your blog through facebook, so I'll be following it:) If you want to add ours to your list, it's bradandlizharper.blogspot.com. I'm so proud of you guys that you are working towards the temple! Let us know when we can hang out again!

Angela Shaw said...

Hey Jared!! How are you guys doing?? Sounds like you guys are doing good! If you want to check us out we are at thecrazylifeoftheshaws.blogspot.com Talk to ya later!