Monday, August 2, 2010
Long Time
The weekend of my birthday we went to Moab with my family. We rented a jeep so we could go on the trails. I have never done anything like that before and let me tell you on the first trail we went on I seriously thought I was going to die. We went on Hells Revenge first and as you start out you have cliffs on both sides of you. I thought at some points we were going to fall off the edge. It was so much fun once we got off that part and then the rest of the trail was like a cake walk. There were still some parts that the cliffs were on both sides again but we survived. Jared and I both drove and it was so much fun. We also did a trail called babies lions back and that was a lot of fun as well. We had my nephew Triston and his dad Jeff in our jeep and it was a lot of fun to spend time with Triston. We spent all of Saturday on the trails and when we got back to the cabin we had dinner and spent the evening swimming in the pool.
Triston getting ready to hit the trails
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment