Friday, February 20, 2009

Dr Appointments

So on Wednesday I had a doctor appointment with a neurologist. She poked and proded and asked tons of questions. She wants to do a nerve compression test, which basically means she is going to hook me up to a bunch of electrodes and shock my arm in different places. It tests for pinched nerves and carpal tunnel. She also wants me to have an MRI done of my brain to figure out why I keep getting so many headaches. So I have that appointment on Monday at 2 and then the other test on Tuesday before I go to work. I'm a little worried about being shocked but she said it was like carpet shock so it wouldn't be too bad. We shall see, and i'm hoping that all of these tests will find something and I will at least know what is wrong with my hand. I'm still figuring out the whole blood pressure issue and I have an appointment with that doctor on Monday as well. So next week is my week for doctors YAY!!!!!

2 comments:

Krystel said...

Wow, you have quite the busy week. I'm kind of scared of the shock test myself o_O But hey, it was good to see you the other day! I hope things work out with the doctors.

The Kidd Family said...

I hope you dont mind but I found your blog through facebook. I hope the doctors find out whats wrong and can fix it. It seems like you are in a lot of pain. Oh and we had a lot of fun at Tiffanys a few weekends ago when we played games. Hopefully we can do it again sometime.