Friday, February 13, 2009
It's been awhile....
So I haven't posted anything in a while so I decided that since I was up and not sleeping yet again I would write something. Not much is new, I still feel the same as before. The pills I don't like them... They make me feel different. I still feel like my heart is just flying all the time, and I am tired of my hand going numb every now and then. I still get chest pains but they don't last long... I have an appt with a neurologist on Wed so hopefully they will figure out what is up with my hand. Then I have a follow up on the 23rd with my other doctor. So I get to tell him all the fun feelings that i'm having. I'm just worried all the time.. I can never seem to just relax and not think about what my body is doing. If I could do that maybe I wouldn't be so paranoid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment