Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bored

So I know i'm supposed to be sleeping but I can't for the life of me fall asleep. I wish I could be like Jared and fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow, but I can't do that. It usually takes me a few hours to fall asleep and then i'm lucky if I stay asleep for more than an hour. I think my biggest issue with tonight is I started taking a new medicine for high blood pressure and i'm not sure that I like how it makes me feel. I can't decide what I want to do. If I should take it one more night and see if it changes or call the doctor and tell him I don't like it. I just don't feel the same as I used to. I don't know,,, maybe i'm just going crazy!
I decided though since I was up that I would be productive!!! I've kinda cleaned the bedroom (since I have been sleeping on the couch recently Jared stays out there with me) and I need to do some laundry tomorrow. I also need to take down the christmas tree! I know I know its way late but I haven't felt good enough recently to do much of anything. I mostly lay on the couch and if i'm lucky I will get up and go upstairs for an hour and then i'm so worn out I can't last so back downstairs I go.
I can't believe its almost 4am. I don't know what to do with myself now. Maybe i'll go try to lay down again. Jared has to be up in an hour to go to work anyway so maybe i'll stay up and wait for him to get up. I don't know... but I can tell you this there is absolutely nothing to do at 3 in the morning and the television shows are so not cool.

2 comments:

Krystel said...

You're just now taking down the Christmas stuff? Crazy. *shakes head* But yeah, not being able to sleep can be drag. ^_^

Brad and Liz said...

Hey Keara, I'm so sorry you have been having health problems. I understand how frustrating it is just not to feel like yourself:( Let me know if you need someone to talk to. I'm up late too, just give me a call or text.