Friday, January 23, 2009

Sick still

So I am still sick.... I've been to the ER twice and the urgent care 3 times. I had a doctors appt yesterday and he put me on something for the pain and something else for my high blood pressure. I took the pain medicine and noticed about an hour after taking it that I was itching everywhere. So back again we went to instacare and of course I was having an allergic reaction. So they gave me something for it and told me to wait to take the blood pressure med so that if I had a reaction to it I would know. I am still itching and waiting to get in touch with my doctor. Why can't anyone figure this out?? I'm so tired all the time and I know that Jared is going crazy with worry because I never seem to get any better. The second I start to feel normal I start feeling sick again. I feel like my heart is always flying and never going to calm down. I feel like no one is listening when I go in to tell them whats wrong. They just want to get me out of the office as fast as they can......
I just need to vent and get things out there. I'm hoping that I can get through work tomorrow and that I can get sunday off to just sit and do nothing. I feel like thats all I do anymore. I haven't done anything in such a long time. I barely made it through our anniversary dinner. I had to leave I couldn't take it. My heart was beating so fast and it seems like no matter what I do I can't get it to calm down. I took my blood pressure last night and it was 144/106 which is so not good. I'm only 23 for heavens sake, I shouldn't be having so many problems. Lets hope that getting in touch with the doctor today can help me figure this out......

No comments: