Monday, January 12, 2009

Husband Tag

How did you meet your signifigant other? Answer all the questions honestly and re post as "How I met _"
1. Where did you meet?
Jared and I met January of 2005 at a New Years Eve party

2. Do you remember what he/she was wearing?
I don't but it was probably a t-shirt with an overshirt and jeans. That's what he used to wear all the time!

3. What was the first thought that went through your head when you met?
I honestly don't remember. I thought he was nice

4. Where was the first time you kissed this person?
I was living with my grandparents so it was in their basement

5. Where did you go on your first date?
We never went on dates.... we just hung out a lot

6. How long did you know this person before you became a couple?
6 months

7. How did he/she ask you out?
He wrote me a note and asked me to be his girlfriend

8. Has this person ever proposed to you?
Yes

9. Do you and this person have kids together?
Not yet

10. Have you ever broken the law with this person?
Yes but it was nothing horrible and technically it was by association!! Thanks Lisa

11. When was the first time you realized you liked this person?
It took a while. I had just gotten out of a serious relationship and wasn't looking for anything. It was about 6 months before I realized that he was the one!!

12. Do you get along with his/her family?
Yes, its hard sometimes though with the huge age difference between us

13. Do you trust this person?
With my life

14. Do you see him/her as your partner in the future?
I do

15. What is the best gift he/she ever gave you?
My wedding ring, and all the other jewelry he gives me! Although I never wear any of it but my wedding ring!!!

16. What is the one thing that he/she does that gets on your nerves?
He never listens to me. It seems it goes in one ear and out the other!!! It takes me about 15 times of saying something for him to actually do what I asked.

17. Where do you see eachother 15 years from now?
In a home with some kids and maybe a pet!

18. What causes the most arguments?
We don't have a lot of arguments... he wont fight with me!

19. How long have you been together?
4 years married for 2

20. Are you married?
Yes, for 2 years on Monday!!!

21. Who do you tag?
Anyone who wants to do this!

1 comment:

Krystel said...

Cute! ^_^ Two years? Wow.