Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Long Night

So last night Jared and I were getting ready for bed and it was late.... I noticed that my ring finger and pinky finger on my left hand felt numb at the tips. I could still feel them and if you touched them I could feel them as well but they just didn't feel right. So we got in bed and I was laying there when all of a sudden my entire body went numb and started to tingle. I told Jared that I just felt weird like I couldn't explain it but I felt weird. So we ended up in the ER at 11:30. My first ER visit by the way!!! I've been to them but not for myself and let me tell you I am proud that in 23 years not once have I had to be seen by an ER doctor!!!! So now they want me to see a neurologist and have things checked for the numbness. We got home around 3:00 and poor Jared had to get up early, so we had him call and he didn't go in until 9:00 so he got some sleep and the doctor even gave him a note. I have felt completely drained all day and am hoping that by tomorrow I will be feeling better. I'm glad I don't have to work this weekend so I can just relax.

2 comments:

Brad and Liz said...

I'm so sorry Keara! Please let us know as soon as you find out anything.

The Wood Family said...

I'm sorry! That is not fun. Keep us updated.