Saturday, April 25, 2009

Baby Sadie

So i'm horrible at this whole blog thing. I can never figure it out or get
the pictures quite right! This past Wednesday my sister had a little baby
girl! These are just a few pictures of little miss Sadie Jea!

Big Yawns
Tired little face

Bronson was a green eyed monster


The binki takes up her entire face!



2 comments:

Natalie said...

Hi Keara! I was just looking at my blog and I realized you're a follower. I didn't even know you had a blog! (I also never check the followers otherwise I would have noticed sooner.) If you want to be able to view it, email me at nataliehumpherys@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite.

p.s. It's awesome that the first post I saw when I opened this up was "Baby Sadie" - that's my daughter's name! :)

Keara Wilson said...

I know. I told Shanny that that was what you had named your little girl! I will definately e-mail you. I would love to see your blog and keep updated with everything!