On to other news.... I haven't blogged in such a long time. Jared and I have been busy with work and family things. So far this summer we have no plans to go on vacation but that may change. We have been trying to pre-qualify for a home and just got the news that we do qualify and for how much so now we can start looking at some houses. Other than that we haven't been doing much.. just hanging out with family and friends and eachother.
Today Jared took me out for my birthday (which is tomorrow) we went and saw the proposal although i've seen it thanks to my wonderful sisters who took me out on tuesday. It is a good movie and I recommend that you see it. Then we went to dinner and had a delicious dessert! My best friend in the world took me out for lunch today and we decided to make it a tradition since our birthdays are so close.
So that is all the news for now! I'm sorry if anyone has stopped by to read any updates. I have been a major slacker! I will try to do better now.
3 comments:
I like your hair, it looks really good. I got mine done today and its pretty blonde (I was so scared that I would hate it but I love it). I think the proposal is my new favorite movie. Happy Birthday tomorrow!
I LOVE your hair! It's way cute! I keep wanting to go dark and then chicken out! Maybe someday I will! :) That's so exciting that you get to go house hunting! This is a really good time to buy... at least that's what I hear! Good luck finding a house! :)
Happy late birthday by the way!:)
Love the hair,I really need to do something to mine but who knows when that will be.It was fun to see you the other day. Hope all is well
Post a Comment