Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Catch up

Okay.... so again I am a huge SLACKER!! I think that I just don't do enough exciting things that I forget to update my blog! Sorry to all those who might read this! I am trying to do better. Jared and I are still looking at buying a house and we are just waiting to hear from a lender and then we will put an offer in on a house that we want. Other than that our news ends there.

So the girls from work wanted to do a Girls night and I normally don't go because i'm such an OLD person and can't stay up past 9 but its fun and a chance to get out and do something with some really AMAZING girlies! I love the Ladies I work with and wouldn't change them for anything! Here are just a few of the pics that I got and I hope I can add some more.

Candace and Renee!
Dustie

Ryan, Renee and Me


Tristen and Me
I am so excited for this next month. My best friend in the entire world is getting married and I am so excited for her. I have finally bought my dress and have made my hair appt and now just need to find a pair of shoes to go with everything. Also this month was a fun but busy one. I had the opportunity to help my friend with her bridals and she looked so gorgeous! I can't wait to see what they all looked like! Also I got to see some old friends from my neighborhood and it was great to catch up and see what everyone is up to. Congrats to both Melissa and Kristina!! I am so happy for both of you. It was a blast from the past. Its so amazing at how fast time flies anymore. I have been thinking about making a trip to Vegas so Jared can see his friends that just moved there. It would be a pretty inexpensive trip because we wouldn't need a hotel. We would just need gas money and food money and maybe take in a few shows while we are there. I haven't decided though. We haven't taken a vacation this year yet so maybe that will be what we do. I would love to get out and see my mom but unfortunatly that would cost a bit more money than we currently have. Just another thing to save up for!




1 comment:

Brad and Liz said...

Hey! I'm with ya on the blog slacking! I've been awful lately!!! Hey while you're out here visiting friends we should hang out! :) JK We would LOVE to see you guys! That'd be fun if you could come down for a weekend or something! let me know!