Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Its Been A While

WOW so I am terrible at this whole blogging thing. I haven't posted anything in months. So here is a quick update. (Sorry no pictures)
We had a wonderful thanksgiving. I spent most of it working and then we headed to my family's for dinner. We had a great dinner and watched some t.v. Then we headed to Jared's parents house to spend some time with them and go through the black friday ads. I refuse to shop on black friday but it is fun to look at the ads. Jared usually takes the day off and goes shopping.
Christmas for me was again spent working. Jared went to his family's for their annual christmas breakfast. I got home and we went over again to open our gift from his parents. We already knew what it was. We got a waffle maker! Haven't used it yet and probably wont until we have a place of our own.
New years was the same. Spent the time together at home. I went to bed super early so we didn't really ring in the new year. I of course had to work and Jared gets all of those holidays off!
We then celebrated our 4 year anniversary. We have been together for 6 years. For our anniversary we went to The Melting Pot. I would definately recommend going there for anyone. However it is a little pricey so be prepared. I had taken that friday night off so we stayed at the Anniversary Inn.
I have now switched to graveyards which has been a hard adjustment. Jared says he has a hard time sleeping and I can say the same. After 4 years of sleeping in the same bed with someone it is hard to not have that person there. However Charlie does sleep with both of us. He sleeps in my spot when I am not there and then he usually snuggles behind me while I am sleeping. He has adjusted to this well, but he is a dog and can sleep anywhere at anytime!
Still no children for us. We have decided that we are ready for children. I really do want to be a mother. However we wont start anything until we take our vacation to Georgia to see my parents. We are going in October so who knows. I just refuse to be 8 months pregnant and flying. That just does not sound like any fun. We are just excited to be in the same place at the same time. We both really feel it is time to have children and we did say we were waiting for 5 years before we had children. Well by the time we have our first it will be 5 years so the time has come! We are happy, healthy and in a good place in our lives. I will keep you updated...

No comments: