Anyways...So we took pictures this past weekend with an awesome photographer. We absolutely love the pictures and now comes the hard part. We took pictures for my mom's birthday. My sister wants to update my mom's wall of photos and we haven't taken pictures in such a long time we decided this was a good excuse. Now we have the hard part of deciding which picture we want to send to her. So here is where you all come in. I know I don't have a lot of followers and I am hoping the ones who do read this will help me out. I have posted just a few of our absolute favorites (there were too many to choose) and would like you all to pick your favorite and comment on it. We will take those recommendations and try to decide which one we like the best compared to which ones you all choose. They turned out super cute (even I look good in them) and we absolutely love them!!Saturday, February 19, 2011
Family Pictures
I had to put this one of Charlie up! He is such a cute puppy and we love him! We are so glad that we decided to get a dog. He is such a good boy and was so cooperative during the pictures. Some people will think we are weird for taking pictures with our dog but to us he is our child since we don't have any at this point in time.
Anyways...So we took pictures this past weekend with an awesome photographer. We absolutely love the pictures and now comes the hard part. We took pictures for my mom's birthday. My sister wants to update my mom's wall of photos and we haven't taken pictures in such a long time we decided this was a good excuse. Now we have the hard part of deciding which picture we want to send to her. So here is where you all come in. I know I don't have a lot of followers and I am hoping the ones who do read this will help me out. I have posted just a few of our absolute favorites (there were too many to choose) and would like you all to pick your favorite and comment on it. We will take those recommendations and try to decide which one we like the best compared to which ones you all choose. They turned out super cute (even I look good in them) and we absolutely love them!!
Anyways...So we took pictures this past weekend with an awesome photographer. We absolutely love the pictures and now comes the hard part. We took pictures for my mom's birthday. My sister wants to update my mom's wall of photos and we haven't taken pictures in such a long time we decided this was a good excuse. Now we have the hard part of deciding which picture we want to send to her. So here is where you all come in. I know I don't have a lot of followers and I am hoping the ones who do read this will help me out. I have posted just a few of our absolute favorites (there were too many to choose) and would like you all to pick your favorite and comment on it. We will take those recommendations and try to decide which one we like the best compared to which ones you all choose. They turned out super cute (even I look good in them) and we absolutely love them!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
They turned out really good, its hard to choose. I like number 2 and number 3. Charlie is so cute!
I know. I have literally asked everybody I know to choose and no one can pick just one!
Post a Comment