Thursday, April 7, 2011

Time for another update

Well as always life around our house is pretty boring! We pretty much have the same routine. I sleep while Jared is at work (since i've been working graves) and then he sleeps while I am at work. That will all be changing soon. I start on my new shift come May 1st and I couldn't be happier. It's been kind of crappy not being able to sleep next to Jared. It definately took a lot of getting used to the first couple of weeks. We are trying to plan a trip out to visit my parents in Georgia. But plane tickets are outrageous and trying to get time off doesn't seem to be going so well for me. So basically our lives are filled with trying to spend as much time together as we can and making time for other important things in our lives. I have found a new blog that I completely love!! It is www.thedatingdivas.com. You should check them out if you get a chance. It is basically a blog about dating your spouse. Life takes over and a lot of times we forget about our relationships. They have some super cute and super cheap date ideas. Well that is all for now. Life is moving ever so fast anymore and we are left wondering where all of our time seems to be going...

1 comment:

Tim & M'liss said...

haha! that is so crazy! i just found "the dating divas" the other day, too! :) I'm glad you get to be on the same work schedule as Jared now! :)