Well life has gone on as usual. I am on days again but my work is now switching to 12 hour shifts come August and that means I get to work 3 1/2 days on with the same amount of days off. And the best part is that i'm still on days working from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm and Thursdays are my 4 hour day working from 8:00 to 12:00. My days off are Fri, Sat and Sun! So excited to finally have weekends off with Jared. In all the time we have been together we have never had weekends off together so it will be nice.
We finally bought our plane tickets to fly out to Georgia in Oct. We will be spending about 2 weeks there. It has been a long time since i've been out there and it will be nice to see where my parents live and spend some time with my neices. We are also going to try to get some time in with my sister who lives in Virginia. We are going to try to spend a weekend up at their house with my nephews who I don't get to see often. I'm excited to have a job that still pays me for the time i'm gone. I've never had a job that gives me vacation hours so it will be a nice change to not have to worry about money while i'm off for 2 weeks. Jared's jobs main headquarteres are based in Atlanta so he is going to try to see if he can take a tour of the building and meet some people to have an in there just in case. I wouldn't mind living in Georgia!
Other than that life is the same. I've started working out and eating 1200 calories a day and keeping track of what I eat like my doctor has recommended. It is not easy but I have been doing really well at it so far. And thanks to my best friend who has been helping me by working out with me. I have lost 3 lbs so far and i'm only 6 days into my new lifestyle. I'm just trying to be healthier and trying to loose weight so that we can have a family! We have decided we are ready to be parents and are ready to add to our lives. Lets hope I can loose enough to make it happen!
No comments:
Post a Comment