It has been so long since I have had a chance to sit down and blog. This post will have no pictures since I have been horrible about remembering to take a camera!
In October we went to Georgia to visit my family. It was nice to have a vacation away from work and personal stress. We had a nice visit and went shopping and just spent time together. I haven't been to Georgia in 6 years and the last time we went Jared and I were just newly engaged! So it was time to go see my family. We also went to Virginia over one of the weekends we were there. We went to see my sister and her family. We went to Busch Gardens and I should have taken my camera because my niece and nephew got to ride some of the rides and there faces were awesome!
Onto other news, I'm not sure what to say. We really lead such boring lives! I have now switched to 12 hour days at work which are hard to get used to. I miss spending time with Jared so a lot of my days off are spent just hanging out together at home. It is nice having 3 days off. I am moving up in the world of dispatching! Come December I will be training on a service channel and then moving to a channel. Jared still loves his job and is doing quite well at it.
We have almost been married for 5 years and since we said we would wait for 5 years before we had children I guess it is time to say that we are officially trying to have a baby! So wish us luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment