Well we have some EXCITING news! (If you can't guess by the pictures)
I loved his reaction, and that the photographer
caught it on film!
We are SUPER excited to be expecting our first child in March 2013! I am about 12 weeks now and starting to feel a little better! I haven't been terribly sick just nauseaus and dealing with a lot of headaches! Working 12 hour days is starting to get to me and makes it hard to stay awake. We heard baby's heartbeat at our last appointment and have our first ultrasound on Tuesday. We are so overjoyed and this news. We have waited almost 6 years to start our family. Now hopefully our puppy handles the addition well!
4 comments:
Oh yay! Congrats :)
Congratulations! I am so happy for you two! You will make awesome parents!
Keara, congrats! That's so awesome! And I love your pictures. I've been wanting to do something similar someday when we have another kid. So fun!
Congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys :)
Post a Comment