Sunday, November 18, 2012

We Are Having A?????

We are having a Boy!! We are so excited. Jared thought it was a girl for the longest time but was super excited at the ultrasound that it's a boy. I am almost 25 weeks now and have been feeling him move like crazy! He is super active at night since i'm working graveyards this bid. It is hard and I am constantly tired. Jared finally felt him kick the other day and you could see my stomach jump from him kicking me!!
So far this pregnancy has gone well. The only thing that was scary was my car accident on August 31. I was involved in a rollover and so i've been worried ever since then. But so far no issues have arrived and he seems to be staying on the right track. In all the ultrasounds everything looks normal. We got a new car and it will work out better for us. We got a 2005 Chevy Equinox and I love it. I pay the same amount in gas that I did with the dodge which makes it nice.
I still haven't done anything for the nursery. I still need to get the room cleaned out. Since we moved his room has become the catch all for the stuff we didn't know what to do with. I have slowly been working on it and trying to get things put away or thrown away! Eventually one day it will be cleaned out and we will start getting the nursery together. We did find a crib we really like, so we at least have that, and my sister sent back the changing table my grandpa made for her when she was pregnant with her first.
We are excited for this time in our life and have been waiting so long for this!





                                                          He is folded in half!                                                   

No comments: